Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Finally They See The Light!

Finally They See The Light.  Here is an article that just came out on Yahoo Financial page.  It is saying the same thing I have been telling you for the last two to three weeks in my blog regarding oil prices and the energy sector of the stock market.  It is time to move on as they say in the article.  And they should have been moving on three weeks ago.

http://news.yahoo.com/oil-stocks-separate-ways-003453944--finance.html

Also, I failed to bring to your attention something that I think is going to be a good stock split and I think it is too late to get in on the split now.  But if you were watching, doing your homework and using the formulas I have given you, you should have found Gentex Corp. (GNTX) is going to split and it fits the criteria that I have given you several times in my blog.  I hope you got in.  I do not think you are going to see a huge increase in price right after the split.  But they are doing a buy back and increasing dividends.  I think in the long haul you will be satisfied if you found it and jumped on board.

Also yesterday, I was notified via email by Scottrade that Verizon Wireless (VZ) to those share holders with 99 shares or less.  The price of the buy back has not been confirmed as of yet.  Those shareholders of record with less than 99 shares need to investigate this with their financial advisor.  For me personally, I do have this stock in my portfolio, but it was not going to be a good deal for me based on the limited information provided.  However, I advise buying VZ if you are needing a telecommunications stock in your portfolio.  After a buy back stocks "tend" to rise in price in the market.  Also, this stock is a recommended stock on my list of top stocks to invest in.  It does pay a decent dividend.  I think you are most likely looking at a winning situation for the future with a purchase of VZ if done prior to January 6, 2015.

Gus S.


Disclaimer: Make sure to review any information found on this blog site with your personal financial advisor before making any decisions. I am providing general information and not financial advise. I am not a licensed stockbroker or financial advisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment